For each book I write, there’s a separate tag in my Favourites file. (I’m old-fashioned, and don’t carry a mobile Favourites with me. Doing so reminds me of my time in academia, when every scrap of information had to be saved. It also gives me hives.) Here are a few from the Company Town tag:
- Apocalypse, New Jersey: A dispatch from America’s most desperate town
- 10 Failed Utopian Cities That Influenced the Future
- The Dark Side of the “Smart City”
- Arcfinity: We’re reading up on transhumanism.
- Amor Mundi: The Superlative Summary
- Intelligence and analysis delivers big results for law enforcement
Company Town, you’ll recall, is the story of an escort’s escort named Hwa who starts working for vertically-integrated energy concern when they buy the city she lives in, which happens to be a series of autonomous towers floating around an oil rig in the North Atlantic. Protecting the heir to the firm means going back to finish high school, fighting off some post-Singular asshole who thinks it’s the Terminator, and catching a serial killer. You know. The usual senior year bullshit.
1 thought on “Some Company Town links”
Uuung the wait is killing me. Can this book be published right now, please?
Comments are closed.